Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lazy day.


This one managed to go unheard by me for a long time. Never gave this band a listen and when I finally did hear this album was kind of shocked by it. A good solid shoegaze album. Guess it makes total sense that this album came out on Creation Records in 1992. Alan Mcgee seemed to have cornered the marketplace on the shoegaze sound. While Creation is celebrated for acts like My Bloody Valentine, an early Oasis, and Slowdive, I often find really great albums on the label that seem unnoticed State side. This is just one such album. This would also be why I have adopted the rule that if I happen to come across a strange record on Creation that I have never heard of it will undoubtedly go in the "yes" pile.http://www.mediafire.com/?k99ejd6332fco

No comments: